SBP has today announced the launch of its new Audit Portal. Over the last year, we have been working on the new Portal, which provides all our Certificate Holders and accredited Certification Bodies with a dedicated system to manage all SBP audit-related activities. The Portal is part of our drive to make the whole certification process more efficient and smarter.
Through the use of digital tools and automation we are unlocking a host of benefits, not least the reduced level of effort required to complete and submit the various audit reports Further benefits include improved data integrity and security, and the facilitation of impact monitoring, which will track the progress and contribution made by our certification system.
We are pleased to announce that the Audit Portal is now available and we invite all our Certificate Holders and Certification Bodies to start making use of the tool.
Some of the Portal’s exciting features include:
- Online SBP certification applicant registration
- An overview of all applicants
- Online forms with smart validations and automation
- Automatic form/template version control
- Access to all certificate details, audit schedules and checklists
- Connecting with suppliers and buyers (if you are a Certificate Holder)
- Ability to run aggregated data reports (if you are a Certificate Holder)
- and much more!
Use of the Portal will be mandatory from January 2021. If you are a Certificate Holder or an accredited Certification Body and would like to start exploring the Portal now, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is available on our website at https://sbp-cert.org/accreditations-and-certifications/audit-portal/.