Forthcoming events and training sessions
In-person training for the revised Standards (v2.0) open to all stakeholders:
- 22-23 August 2023, Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam (Registration closed)
- 5-6 September 2023, Porto, Portugal (Registration closed)
- 11-12 September 2023, Atlanta, USA (Registration closed)
- 26-27 September 2023, Riga, Latvia (Registration closed)
- 10-11 October, Aarhus, Denmark (Registration closed)
For further details please contact: email@example.com
A complete online training package for SBP Standards (v2.0) is available here.
- Launch of the revised SBP Standards (May 2023): View presentation
- Proceedings of Biomass Workshop Series 2020/21: REDII Implementation and Beyond.
- Recording of REDII Information Webinar held on 16 February, 2022.
All you need to know about SBP’s draft REDII documents, including the Instruction Documents covering the bridging requirements for REDII and the methodology for the calculation and certification of GHG emissions savings, how to use the updated templates and the associated timelines.
- An overview of the proposed revisions to the SBP Standards (July 2021): View presentation in English; view presentation in Russian
- Launch of the SBP Standards Development Process (May 2020): View presentation; Q&A download