Forthcoming events and training sessions
Introducing the framework for benchmarking and recognition of certification schemes relevant to the scope of SBP certification
Join our Standards Manager, László Máthé, to find out more about the benchmarking and recognition framework and how evaluations of other certification schemes will help Biomass Producers manage risks in their Supply Bases.
Open to all our stakeholders, two webinars are being held on Wednesday, 6 December 2023, one at 9am (GMT) and the other at 4pm (GMT). Each will last for 30 minutes, including time for Q&As. Please choice the one most convenient for you and register below:
A complete online training package for SBP Standards (v2.0) is available here.
- Launch of the revised SBP Standards (May 2023): View presentation
- Proceedings of Biomass Workshop Series 2020/21: REDII Implementation and Beyond.
- Recording of REDII Information Webinar held on 16 February, 2022.
All you need to know about SBP’s draft REDII documents, including the Instruction Documents covering the bridging requirements for REDII and the methodology for the calculation and certification of GHG emissions savings, how to use the updated templates and the associated timelines.
- An overview of the proposed revisions to the SBP Standards (July 2021): View presentation in English; view presentation in Russian
- Launch of the SBP Standards Development Process (May 2020): View presentation; Q&A download